^[? <http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/replying_to_posts>]
Date: 2009-01-06, 7:46PM PST
_/*http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/msg/983212852.html*/_

This is a complete remix/effects system originally created by alesis for
in-store demonstrations. it is professionally made from powder-coated
steel. It has a CD player built into it, and has two headphone/line
level stereo outputs with individual volume controls.

There are six modFX effects units in this system:

AMPLITON = panner/tremelo, BITRMAN = ring modulation/bit
reducer/phaser/distortion, PHLNGR = flanger.

SMASHUP = compressor, PHILTRE = analog "synth filter" emulator, FAZE =
phase shifter.