Re: New Software Looper

Lasse juul Kolding schrieb:
> I ought to specify that on the website yes.
> I have not tested it with Pluggo Runtime, but that is what it's for so
> it should work!
> Let me know... :)

If you install Pluggo Junior, you get some free Pluggos (pretty good
ones) on top. The runtime will be sufficient though.
You say on your announcement that it its Mac Intel only, but if its a
pluggo it should work on any Mac. Or do you use intel only externals in
your patch?
If so, I could eventually build a PPC version if I'd get hands on the
sources...

Stefan

--
Les Ondes Mémorielles---------x--