Re: Rick Walker on O'reilly Digital Media Website

Great article!!!!

Thank you for the speaker tips too.

todd

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 3:38 AM, Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:
I'm pleased to announce that the
O'reilly Digital Media site published an article
on my  looping career, today.

It was excellently written by noted electronic music
journalist (and one of our own),  Larry the O and
features 9 mp3s,  videos and lots of color pics.

_http://digitalmedia.oreilly.com/2009/01/08/rick-walker-live-looping.html_

I want to thank both Larry for a well written article and also O'reilly editor David Battino
for their support and encouragement of my artistry.

I also want to thank this list for existing.    I keep finding inspiration here
and also a lot of what I can only describe as familial love and support.