RE: Native Instruments Kore 2 and Komplete

> Per Boysen wrote:
> Easy one! I'll tell you right now: use Bidules Audio
> Switcher! It's to be found under "Routing". I have found that
> the Audio Switcher also is good for swapping preset patches
> that contains MIDI software instruments (synth or sampler).
> The Audio Switcher listens for incoming MIDI Program Change
> and activates all following modules that is cabled to the tag
> associated with that Prg Ch number - all other modules are
> deactivated and completely taken off the CPU load. It's
> better to set up every synth patch as a separate instance in
> an "effect chain" cabled to one Audio Switcher tag than to
> use MIDI Program Change to swap presets in just one instance
> of the instrument.

Thanks Per. I have a basic setup of an audio switcher working now. But
if I understand it well, an audio switcher has 1 mono input and 16 mono
outputs. I'm not sure yet how to implement a stereo VST or AU
instrument, but I think using 2 audio switchers, so 1 for each channel
will work. The disadvantage is it makes the visual layout somewhat messy
but it work. Do you know of "smarter" ways to achieve this? ;)

Something else I want to experiment with is to put the LP1 in a
send/return effect chain in either bidule or Logic Main Stage.
---
Sjaak
http://www.livelooping.be/
http://www.overgaauw.be/