From: Jim Goodin
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 8:33 PM
Subject: new video with looping score

I just finished a new video short.  The music I planned and the music how it turned out took things in a completely different direction than first visualized when I was first shooting the imagery.  It became much more dark and aggressive in a sense some of the 'wilder' stuff I've done and it's def'ly 'looped'.  As I'm sometimes looped and sometimes not I try to only post to the list when I am.  The breakdown was native wood flutes, violin and some voice all manip'd on a 2880 over 4 tracks.  There was some natural overdriven distortion on things packaged in.  The footage is a mix of late winter skies and some planet/lunar observations that came out of recent weeks.  Strange I think I spent atleast 10 hours on this 1 min 30someodd second piece but that's wideo as they say.  Here's the link, http://vimeo.com/2778865.

Happy weekend to all

Jim

--
The Acoustic World Guitar of Jim Goodin  - http://www.jimgoodinmusic.com