OT: BEER budget cd releases.../delay testing...

ok, the mention of the "5-DISC CHANGER" makes me laugh!
that seems like such a long time ago.
my 1st sony one that i bought in '93, lasted about 10 yrs, then the next 2
i bought barely last more than a year.
wow, that was a blast from the past.
not that i'm in the ipod, put all my albums in mp3 format, i still listen
to my CD's (my wife says i'm the only one she knows that listens to full
cds from start to end), in my very convaluted stereo setup...

i did go to guitar center today and tested out boss dd7, and was sort of
impressed w/ the long delay setting (still don't know how the 6.4 sec of
delay comes in to play, it seemed only to be about 3 sec of delay to me).
didn't play w/ it much, kind of hard in the setting w/ everyone playing
their heavy metal riffs very loudly.
i also briefly tested a digitech dl8, couldn't get a feel for it in the
long mode, the time setting seemed more "notched" vs. the smoother boss
dd7 time control knob. i guess i need to get out my boss dd20 and see how
it functions, since i've put it away for quite awhile in favor of my boss
rc20.
happy looping.
s----