Loop Salad, this thursday at the Luggage Store in SF

For those into looping in the context of visual music, there's a show of
interest at the Luggage Store Gallery this Thursday, part
of the "Music by the Eyeful" series.  I'll be doing a solo performance
using a combination of my latest interactive looping
applications, involving music, graphics, and video processing.  If all
goes according to plan, one computer will be doing looped
music/graphics (controlled by my playing on a MIDI keyboard), and a second
computer will be taking that image and doing looped video
processing of it.  Two projectors will show the results.  I call it "Loop
Salad":

     http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1465306

   ...Tim...