Re: Correction: "Going for Baroque"

Per,

Funny "peculiar" or funny "ha-ha" (couldn't resist that one!).

Yes, Renaissance and Baroque music were much more socially "functional" than what we are used to today. In the case of Pantagruel and their choices of music, there is a LOT of intentional humor in it. Not all of it, but a lot of it is chosen for the amusement factor.

Best,

Dennis