Re: Steppophonic Looperformer - please steal this!

Hi Per

interesting concept... I guess a few people have thought about similar
ideas here.
Your concept is actually pretty straitforward, shouldn't be too hard to
implement.
Besides a (step) sequencer, also a (real-time) Vocal Harmonizer also comes
into my mind as the technologic basis where a designated programmer could
borrow elements.

In my vision, I would actually love to go a step further and have a
harmony analyzer (midi or audio) that automatically creates pitch shifts
in real-time.
Additionally, a beat analyzer that automatically re-arranges short samples
according to a new rhythmic pattern...

Maybe in Ableton Live version 18 ;-)

best regards
Buzap

--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a