Re: Piano phase by steve reich

oh DAMN. It's just about my favorite piece of music, too. I bring the
'98 Nonesuch recording with me every time I'm on the road and listen to
it just about every day. It's a real inspiration every time.

enjoy the performance! (said through clenched, envious teeth...)

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com