Re: Best hardware (pedal) looper?

I have had the opportunity to spend a few weeks with the prototype
Boomerang III. If live performance rather than saving loops is your
priority, I think one will be very impressed with the new 'rang. I have
had an RC 20 as well as a loop station as well as a 'rang I and 'rang
II. I think the 'rang III will set the new standard for live
performance. Some of the issues of the older rangs such as sampling rate
have been drastically improved. The new unit is considerably smaller and
the functionality is programmable. Perhaps a bit more of a learning
curve for those of us that are used to the older 'rang, but well worth it.

Mike Dimin