Alesis Modfx

Good morning,

Tomorrow I am receiving 6 of the Alesis modfx boxes. These are the Ampliton, Bitrman, Faze, Philtre, Phlngr and Smashup. I was interested in the Bitrman but got them all in a package deal reasonably.
I am asking for any tips, tricks, etc from users of these devices. As of now I am of a mind to sell all but the Bitrman and Philtre but who knows. I have read alot of reviews and such. But I know some of you have lots of hands on experience. I don't even know where to but them in my ever increasing chain of fx. I am such a gear junky!

Thanks,

Jeff

"I never laugh until I've had my coffee." - Clark Gable