From: Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 2:54:55 AM
Subject: Re: OT DID YOU KNOW? A fascinating and eye opening video about
changes in the digital media age

Thinking back on this... it's been well a decade now since we
were first talking about a lot of higher education programs becoming
obsolete because they tend to teach people how to do things when they
should rather be teaching people how to find out how to do things.
"Occupations" go away and we will all spend our lives "in never ending
education".