New to the list and (almost) new to looping.

Hi all,

I just started to get into looping. I'm a blues/rock guitar player that via listing to David Torn and Andre La Fosse started to get interested in looping. First i got a Boss Rc2 which i hated, not what i was after. It was mostly good for recording simple riffs to solo over, no real way to get the loop to live. So after some investigation I decided that it was either EDP or Looperlative, i had the luck to find a used EDP.
I got it around Christmas time and it is great, my family do not agree. I get stuck for hours making noise with it GREAT fun and a totally new way to make music for me. Usually I just start to loop something and then i can improvise for hours just letting the loop develop, fade it with feedback, using insert to chop is, using multiply to get longer loops unrounded multiply just to see what comes out taking that nice into something new.... great, great fun.
I have recorded some of the stuff just for fun. It is on my soundclick page ( www.soundclick.com/abergdahl ). I have three loop based "things" there two longer loops and one short that is more of a demo of a new guitar. Please listen and give me tips in how to develop this looping thing. Previously i have played in blues/rock bands but lately most playing has been at home practicing and sometimes recording clips over backing. I Have made quite a few clips of my gear... (also in soundclick). Now i hope to get more creative and develop as musician with the EDP.
This list is great and i have already discovered some amazing music!! I guess i differ from most here being basically a blues/stones type of guy when it comes to what I'm able to play. I hope i can take my limited skills and get enough time to make some cool loop based music.

Thanks,

Anders Bergdahl
Stockholm, Sweden