Re: communication

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 1:14 AM, Raul Bonell <raul.bonell@gmail.com> wrote:
> nowadays you may see similar approaches here in spain,
> but we still using them for regular talking.
> spaniards are so loud !! he, he ...

Yeah, I know! You're loud. Once I was visiting Benidorm with my
girlfriend and when I was walking by a house construction building
area all the workers that were climbing up in the rig started shouting
after me. Quite a long distance but they sounded LOUD.... Took a while
for me before I understood they took me for a woman at that distance,
because I had long blond hair. All the Spanish guys I saw around there
had short hair cuts and this was not a tourist season, so I could
understand their mistake.  ;-))

per