2 vids of Scott Hansen attempting "LIVE LOOPING"

examples of my live looping attempts that i submitted to our local public access tv awhile back (and they post them on google videos):
my 1st show-they call it "Experimental Music/Puppet Show":

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5791548553161416906&hl=en

puppet bits at beginning (00:19)
16:16
22:50
32:20
gear:ergonomic collage guitar-zoom g2-digitech rp150-ibanez de7- digitech synthwah-boss rc20 (although i think i use my boss dd20 in some part)-kustom 12 watt tube amp

My 2nd show-they call it "Puppet Show":

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=235503632389016121&hl=en

puppet bits at beginning (00:22)
13:30
36:47
gear: klein-like (steinberger headless)-zoom g2-digitech rp150-ibanez de7-behringer tweakalizer-boss dd20-custom 12 watt tube amp

the puppet bits are the breaks from when i was doing tests. i shot these so long ago, i can't remember when. and then they took me forever to take them to our local PATV.
they put shows up on google vids i guess (which i forgot about also). so here's way more of me than anyone could probably tolerate. but examples of my playing w/ my loops and gear. of course these are also my response to being influenced by buckethead & trying to create a persona (read somewhere that he was a great surrealist experiment), & the breaks are some feeble attempts of humor to break it up. i did 2 shows of me performing about 4-5 yrs ago, & thought i looked like a dork, so wanted to put some mystery or something in my playing. the funny thing in watching them, i seem like i'm spending more time adjusting things than playing so much-so i would argue that my electronic gear is part of my instrument-i adjust things a lot... so for your entertainment or whatever....
s---
ps-i'm sure when i send this to friends and family, i'll hear a lot of "that sounds like noise to me". oh well....