Re: OT DID YOU KNOW? A fascinating and eye opening video about changes in the digital media age

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Ian Petersen <iep@mail.dk> wrote:
> Yes, it's a common request on the Usine forum. But as Senso (the sole
> developer) says: either you get frequent updates and new features (and
> updates are very frequent) to the Windows version or you wait a year or
>two
> to get a Mac version ...
> Ian

Well, I can't blame them. Ten years ago Apple computers were not the
best choice for CPU intensive music application. Mac did hardly
support mp3 back then and I remember buying  cross grade licenses for
my Mac software to start using them under Windows and take  advantage
of the better CPU technology by Intel.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se