Re: MySpace headaches... - experience?

Jeff Duke wrote:
> My experience has been to carefully read the forums as Per said google
> it. Also ask fellow myspacers. I had a few problems at first and got
> alot of help from some of the LD guys and others. I still can't figure
> out why I am listed as a 109 year old female in my blog info! i
> haven't spent the time to figure it out.
I administer the WDIY MySpace page and noticed that just yesterday.  I
tried to find where those parameters are set but couldn't.  As usual,
MySpace screwed up and these default values get displayed and there's
nothing you can do about it for now.  Wait a while.  If you have ever
entered your gender and birth date before, they will one day magically
be displayed correctly when (if) MySpace fixes some buggy code.

Cheers,

Bill