RE: Fripp looping for windows

Well, Fripp was great as usual but GOD those self-absorbed
Microsoft twits at the end were annoying!  I love how they
try to compare their "artistry" to what Fripp does.  And when
that NPR chick brought up the slow food movement I about lost it.

I wish they'd invested as much effort fixing the abysmal
performance as they did on their 4 second "brand sound".

I hope Fripp was paid well, I'd love to know what was
going through his mind during this circle jerk.

Jeff