Re: Need help with RC-50

Maybe I'm missing something here, but I used to use my RC-50 in a way
that I would record a first loop and it would slave all of my effects
on my guitar and synths to the right tempo... near perfectly synced
delays. Isn't this exactly what this paragraph is saying it can't do?
I've never used the tap tempo button.

-Adam