Solo CD / Berlin Gig

Hi gang,

I'll play a solo gig with guitar & EDP tomorrow, Feb 6 in Berlin-
Mitte at the Club der polnischen Versager, Ackerstr. 170, low cover.
The current state of my live programm will be mirrored on the CD The
Orange Years that will be released on Jazzwerkstatt (JW 057) in late
March.

A more adventurous solo recording called Drowning Migrant has just
been released on the british Leo Records label (CD LR 532). For audio
clips check www.myspace.com/andreaswillers. Drowning Migrant of
course is the title track from the Leo CD, Against better Judgement
is a track from The Orange Years album. BTW, for an acoustic guitar
treated with ringmodulator check out the improvised duo track with
Paul Bley on piano called Face Two (no loop content).