Re: choosing a laptop

And a side note... Oddly enough, if I use any Native instrument VST
synths like FM8 or Absynth, I cant run much more than those or I get
drop outs and weird distortion... guitar rig seems to be the only well
tamed NI VST on my setup. Running reason chock full of stuff works
better for me, even though I'd prefer the NI synths... Anyone else
have a similar experience with NI stuff?
-Adam