Re: Need help with RC-50

Right... but even though that is what it's 'designed for', I can loop
my guitar in real time with it and then change tempo and it sounds
very good still, same with the kaos pad... I can't wrap my mind around
how Boss/Roland thought the RC-50s resampling was acceptable. I'm not
just being picky here, it BUTCHERS the audio... After enough time
scouring the online community for the RC-50 you find their are two
camps... those who never try or see the need to change tempo after
they record their first loop and are in heaven with this device, and
those that bought it with the intent of using that seemingly amazing
feature and found it unusable. It is a big problem, people have even
tried to start petitions to try and get Boss to implement a better
algorithm for resampling.