Re: choosing a laptop

You guys are really making me consider ditching my macbook and EDP.

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 5:49 AM, Raul Bonell <raul.bonell@gmail.com> wrote:
... i'm running mobius (2 or 3 tracks stereo) in an atom based netbook, 1GB, 160GB, SP3,
just for fun and see if it could replace the macbook in a crash scenario,
and it works like a charm.

did lots of hard eating memory functions like overdubs, multiplies, etc...

nothing.

.02
raül.