Re: choosing a laptop

no. it's this. it was a present for my partner just for internet surfing. i choosed this because the double bluetooh/wi-fi capabilities that's no so normal this past christmas, since i wanted to have all the computers at home in bluetooh lan configuration. then all people can access internet from every computer.

http://www.lgx110.es/