Re: OT: RIP Dewey Martin

Warren you can say that again!very sad news... the Buffalo springfield was
an amazing band,the song "bluebird" still amazes me, the mixture of those
saturated fuzz box tones,banjos those coutry  harmonies and the ringing
blasting acoustic guitar open tunings from those Stephen stills riffs
still blow my mind!

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom