Re: laptop causes noise when plugged in to AC - anyone else?

Yeah, that's what I speak of... but you have a Dell and need to do that?  What model do you have, if I might ask?  I have an Inspiron 9400 2/2 and have had no problems with that whatsoever.

Did have problems with that with a much older laptop years ago, but never with the Dell.

-nn
happyhumans.org