FS: Vintage and other effects, synth, looper, Keytar, etc.

More studio cleaning. I think all prices are reasonable but if you feel
otherwise or want more than one item feel free to shoot em an email.
Pictures available on request and all serious buyers welcome (Best to send
your phone # to speed things up)

All items in Philly Pa so pickup here or buy can pay shipping.

Lexicon Jamman w/ pedal. $325 Full memory upgrade. great functional and
physical condition. Awesome looper that has Midi in/out too. If you've
ever wanted one this is the one to have.
--

Casio SHS10 Red Keytar. $300. Excellent shape with strap locks. Runs on
batteries and has cool as pitchbend as well as Midi out and 80s Casio

Acetone 70s Echo Chamber tape delay, AC-1. $325. Looks good, sounds great.
Sweet analog tape goodness with sound on sound. One mode selector button
seems to not activate the head but I'm not sure if that is what it's
supposed to do or not. It DOES delay with multiple heads and record, etc.
just fine. This is kind of a cross between the Rolands and the Echoplex
with a handle on the top you manually sweep to alter the delay speed.
Quite cool. Check out a video of this on youtube under the user Legionhwp
(me).
--

Boss CE-2 CHorus. $75 Original MIJ Classic. Good shape. THE vintage chorus
pedal to have. Black label if that matters.

Disturbo DS-1 - $75  DAED  modifications turning a Boss DS1 pedal into a
guitar synth, theremin, and processing creature. For sound/noise freaks.
More info:  http://www.helpwantedproductions.com/daed/4sale.htm

I have a few of these made from ex condition but used pedals so I am
selling them at the sale price of $75. New they are $95 and I do modify
your own if you want to mail it in.
---

Line 6 FM-4 Original box, ex condition $165. Fuzzed out filterbox with
models of nasty and nice analog filters including the wrong Korg X911.
It's Purple too.
--

Casio PG380 setup. The works including fully repaired and tested black MIJ
Ibanez Strat PG380. Got a great condition PG380 and sent it off to have

Yamaha CS2x - $250 . amazing little VA with twiddle knobs for filter,
envelope, assignable features etc. Good solid basic sounds as well (I used
it as a hammond B3 clone in a jam band.) Effects, and one of the coolest
sounding distorted drum kits out there. some original knobs replaced with
ones that don't fall off or break. Super light and perfect for gigs.

I accept USPS MO and paypal (buyer pays fees on that). Ship anyway you
damn well please and have boxes for most things except the big stuff so
buyer would have to pay for those. References out the wazoo. I'm basically
looking to thin out the herd, not make a mint. Any questions? Let me know.

Thanks for looking.

D_

      Weird, Scary, and Beautiful Music and Art:
        Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com