Re: OT: Frequency of SPAM

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 4:08 PM, Krispen Hartung
<info@krispenhartung.com> wrote:
> I tried Gmail, but I just don't like the interface. I like being able to
> make traditional folders, being able to have  viewing pane, and being
>able
> to work on email offline.  Per, you said there was a new client based
>Gmail
> program? Where is it?

Click "offline" on the gmail tool bar. Or look for it under "settings
/ Lab". I stopped using it though because it is in beta still and
can't deal with attachments. I need attachments since I use email to
deliver articles to magazines and mail them my invoices.

The trick to correspond on speed (!) with gmail is to use its "Label"
functionality as you normally use "sorting into folders" on a
traditional mailing client. IMO the threading is where gmail beats
local systems.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se