EMILY WELLS TRIO: awesome live looper

Matthias Grob wrote to me today
and recommended that I go see a couple of
live looping artists that he has found online (and mentioned
at his youtube  LIVELOOPING site).

One of them really got my attention.
I don't remember seeing her mentioned here at L.D.
(and forgive me if I missed a previous post about her)
but I just really dug what she is doing.

She's mixing classical music,  down and dirty blues, pop,
naive toy instruments, violin, percussion  and rap/hip hop
in her trio.

It's very cool and inspiring to me.

*The EMILY WELLS TRIO*

*SYMPHONY NO. 6  "Fare Thee Well  and Requiem"*
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvvpVz_cHyQ_

*SYMPHONY NO. 1    "In the Barrel Of A Gun"*
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNWto4xiCcw&feature=related_
*
SYMPHONY NO. 9   "and the Sunshine"*
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pllbccEX1Qk&feature=related_