Re: Presonus Firebox

> It's the first interface out of 4 or 5 I've tried with zero latency for
> mics and instruments that hasn't clicked, popped, stuttered and buzzed
> under Vista.

I haven't had troubles with any firewire audio interfaces except when
attempting to record or playback from a firewire hard drive.  If I write
the internal hard drive on my laptop, I haven't had a single issue with
audio.  Of course, my laptop still uses XP.  I haven't gone to Vista and
won't do so unless forced.

I really wish that somebody big would make a commitment to Linux.  I think
Linux has the potential to be a much better audio operating system than
Windows, but currently lacks the commercial support.

--Bob