Re: recent looping discoveries (was EMILY WELLS TRIO: awesome live looper)

YES!!! thanks a million, Per. It's Eivind.  I've listened to a lot of
Petter Molvaer too (on Rick's recommendation I think) and I've either
heard some of their stuff together, or Aarset's stuff with the actual
Jon Hassell. Listening to "Connected" now again, happily.

cheers!

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com