RE: Fugue and looping

> From: kkissinger@kevinkissinger.com
> Since you have an interest in Bach Counterpoint, you may want
> to take
> look at the Bach Trio Sonatas and also The Musical Offering.  Not
> fugues per se, however incredible studies in imitation and
> canon that
> might be more directly applicable to looping.

I'm currently studying 4 books of Bach with 2, 3 and 4-voice Preludes
and Fugues. I'm going to use it for a CT-Collective project but it's not
easy to come up with some simple themes. I sounds simple but it isn't ;)
I always liked Bach since I was young, because of the repetative
character of his works. I didn't know then but his music contains many
aspects of what I like about looping today.
---
Sjaak
http://sjaakovergaauw.com/
http://euroloopfest.com/