Re: Microsoft Songsmith revisited

oh man thanx fro bringing that back havent seen that in ages!
those were the days,MTV back then was cool,this song specially brings back
memories,when i was learning guitar i remeber sitting in front of the TV
with a little practice amp and a cheap electric guitar playing along to
this song,they used to repeat them so that was great practice;-)i loved
Steve Stevens guitar playing because it was easy to play along with not a
lot of wanking although that was parallel to the guitar wanker days;-)

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom