Re: new work

os and Per (trying to min list clutter here) thanks for the kind words.  it's cool when that comes through re the meditative and intense parallel, it was my intent.  yes too the eastern finds you whether you intend to or not with one of these things (the oud).  of all of my fretless experimenting it's become the most comfortable and though a cheap instrument in my case it has a neat lower end 'ba-oomh' to it on the lower A pair...