Re: OT - Escalator Over The Hill (WAS Recession not all bad)

Per, thanks for the reference - I found this on Rhapsody and gave it a
couple of spins yesterday, what a fascinating album! At times I had to
check to be sure I hadn't opened up a Myspace page or another player by
accident, some of the tunes are so modern (and the transitions so
surprising) that I was convinced I was hearing something current being
played at the same time. Very cool.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com