From: Jim Goodin
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2009 10:19 AM
Subject: Re: Best and worst features

Bill I've had the 2880 now nearly a year.  For my first 'real' looping device it's been really inspiring to get to know.

3 best aspects...

intuitive, multiple tracks, amount of storage (1 gig or I believe 31 min (Jeff Duke may correct or others who own)

3 worst aspects...

hum let's see, not really worse but a mic input might have been a good add, no power switch, can't think of a 3rd.

Jim