Re: basic Bidule question

>> Bidule is still in beta ;-))
>>
>On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 11:56 AM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
>wrote:
> That's true of course, for many years now, but perhaps needs some
> explanation.
> Plogue make their profit from hiring out their expertise
> to other companies, not from Bidule.
> To them, Bidule is a flagship advertisement of their skills,
> rather than a direct source of revenue.
> So, while it might appear they can't be bothered to finish it,
> it's rather an ongoing project keeping pace with the latest advances.

Good point! And I must say that the developers of Bidule at Plogue are
very fast on picking up a collaboration if you bring up issues at the
Bidule forum. Within minutes they are actively investigating any
issue, feature wish or discussion on functionality. Some of the guys
that hang on that forum are extremely skilled coders/programmers as
well. Quite similar to the Max/MSP list where I have been lurking as
well.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se