Re: OT Best Quality Sound Card - Least Amount of Money

I LOVE my old Delta 66 and I recently bought a Compaq Vista box and thought I would be screwed, but when the machine rebooted and searched for drivers on the internet, M-Audio had one and it's working great!  I had ONE PCI slot that fit—I had to remove the NIC card to use it (I went wireless with a USB dongle).  Be sure whatever machine you're looking at has available slots or you might be surprised and disappointed.   -m