Re: Audiomulch catches up

dear Michael,
I am alpha testing AM2 since a few months and the development behind it
is amazing.
The most incredible thing is to see how Ross has succeeded in making AM2
so efficient and deeper without increasing complexity.

Among the reasons why I had chosen to make AM at the root of all my live
set up a few years ago ( after testing Bidule and using Usine for a
while) there were stability, cpu lightness and easiness in use.
I was afraid to have to forgive some of these qualities with the arrival
of the 2.0 but no, they are still there and probalbly even more evident.
The UI ( as you can see from the screenshot on the link you provided) is
very clear and the cpu load between the two versions is probably lighter
on AM 2 than on AM 1.

I am running Mobius into it together with some other Vsts, I am using it
as a router7splitter/mixer where almost every parameter is midi controlled.
The midi-ed metasuface is so sweet that I have been feeling like a happy
baby while setting it up and watching it work.

I payed for my AM ( if anyone has any doubt) but I am very happy to
share my happy experience with a sw in which cleverness and simplicity
are showing a great, musician and performance-friendly, balance.

my best,
luca