RE: looper vs storyteller. if there even is

So, the question:

A)Is your music more story or sonic manipulation?
It is a story but not in words, it's abstract. A story of my improvisation, the intentional moves and the mistakes.

B)Do you more often loop or sequence? mix?  what measure of the two and do they ever intermix?
I only loop.. so far :-)

C)How do you feel looping vs sequencing affects "story"
For my looping IS the story..

D)How do you feel music can be a story, if you feel such?
Free improvisation tend to be like a journey in it self...

E)What's the latest "story" you're stoked on?  and why?
My latest "story" is a reaction to the alt tunings discussion here. It's called BIG C and can be heard here:
http://www.soundclick.com/AndersBergdahl
(the Tuning is CGDGBE) just guitar, amp and some echo besides the EDP. PingPong echo added in mix.