Re: OT: Free tabla VST available for download

Here's an update to a brief discussion on tablas from a long time ago.
I just came across this free Indian VSTi which includes tablas. I
thought it sounded pretty good:
http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2008/07/15/dsk-indian-dreamz/

It's a lot easier than creating a tabla patch in Loopazoid, though
this page at ancient-future.com does a good job describing how to do
it:
http://www.ancient-future.com/hindumap.html

--