Re: Music a story or something else - WAS looper vs storyteller. if there even is

Anders, when improvising, do you never say "this is the setting, the tone, I am speaking of this emotion, or from this story that happened to me, or that I read of" in your mind, and try to translate that musically?  I suppose that would be, to me, a more abstract way of still semi concretely storytelling with forethought.

-nn
happyhumans.org