Re: Rick Walker looping videos up at youtube

Luis wrote, about my Luggage Store videos,
"Rock on baby!

looks like you are back to minimal DL4 looping?
No LP1?"

Actually, Carnal,  I'm really deep into the LP-1 these days, but
I wanted to do a show with less equipment and have it
be more footpedal oriented just as a contrast to all of my other work.

 Also,   the Luggage Store
has a gnarly set of very high stairs to negotiate
and is in a part of Market Street that is surrounded
by drug addicts and prostitutes, so I designed a system
that I could could get to the gig in a mere two trips from the car
(as opposed to the typical five or six trips I take when
I really haul in the gear).

In fact, I'm doing an entire NOISE and RHYTHM show under a new moniker,
Aether Engine
at the Blue Lagoon in Santa Cruz this coming Monday night that
will be completely different and I'll be heavily using the LP-1
(especially all of it's different replace
and random slice modes, along with the BOSS slicer, the Gig FX Pro Chopper
and an Alesis Ampliton
for rhythmic manipulation of slabs of distortion, fuzz and feedback.

One guitar,  One bass,  One marching snare drum, One marching bass drum,
Assorted metal objects
and a buttload of gear.

I'll have two (2!!!) pedalboards and the LP-1

Minimal instrumentage (for me)  and maximal fire power

I just like to shake it up all the time, I guess.

Yesterday,  Erdem asked me if I thought doing so many different kinds of
projects might dilute
my commercial appeal.

The answer is a resounding  'yes'.....................lol.

 It makes me really happy, though.