Re: how do you loop?

I use Mobius on a macbook as stand alone with no plugins.
On the floor i have the following:
Boss OC3,Pog,Eventide Timefactor,Digitech,Vocalist 4 through a mic
i use one instrument,mostly acoustic guitar plus my voice.
I used to loop using the EDP with more loops set to 4 for recording
different parts and arranging switching between them.With mobius i use
tracks mostly now and arrange by muting them manipulating them separately
with rate shift,bouncing etc.
Ive also been experimenting by slaving an Adrenalinn III to it and i am
back playing my electric guitar.
Soemtimes i save the loops but mostly i dont, though perhaps i shouldnt
rely on my perception on whats good and what isnt and just savem them
always.
I am thinking of puting out a CD with some of this ideas without doing any
post production and just as they are.
usually after a looping gig i go about a week without turning on the
laptop and doing any looping and just play my acoustic guitar.
cheers
Luis