Re: Nuggets of Wisdom for Loop Touring

what a timely discussion!.....my wonderful nephew, fabio, has invited me to come to his june show in rome.....being on a fixed budget, read poor, i need to strech every penny.....i have been to europe only once, the zurich loopfest a few years ago, what WONDERFUL memories!.....so i would love to join fabio in rome, but due to time constraints, fabio still works, can you belive it!.....:).....i could only spend a few days before and after the gig in rome.....i can't justify the expense of flying to europe for just a week.....add to this the fact that i am a hardcore agorophobic/zenophobic, i never leave my studio and i fear aliens, people from the suburbs of pittsburgh scare the shit out of me.....the zurich trip was kool due to the fact that the WALKER BROS took me under their collective wings and  protected me.....if i hadn't flown over with rickeeee, i would probably still be in some corner of the zurich airport freakin out, these people arn't big and fat, this can't still be pittsburgh toto!.....and young bill kept me in check and on the path of "right thinking" for the time after the fest, only two 6 packs of HURLEYMANN (sp) beer a day.....not to mention our most xcellent host BERNHARD, a prince.....andy, pita, per, mathias, all helped make this a fantastic adventure.....SO!.....i got the time albeit the $.....i would like to spend more than a week on this trip and see more of europe and, more importantly, spend time with my EUROLOOPKINDERN.....the LOOPBUS is a great idea!!!!! sign me up but if that doesn't happen what else can an old krazy looper do?.....GOT FLOOR?.....i'm just fishing for ideas at this point, prior to commiting to fabio's fest, i'm just looking at what other options are out there.....if there are other "fests" planned, i do not need nor desire to play at them but i sure would love to be an "audient".....who knows what the future may hold, the times are way wacky and this may be the time to bust a groove.....thanks for your cornsideration.....michael

"EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG".....firesign theater

new groovy tunes at:
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar10
www.ct-collective.com

Worried about job security? Check out the 5 safest jobs in a recession. (http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlcntuscare00000002)