FS: LP1

Hi all,

I have a Looperlative LP1 that I've had for a few years but have
decided to part with. It's a fantastic unit as I'm sure most of you
know, but I just have others I'm more familiar with and keep
defaulting to, so I imagine there's probably a better home for this
one out there.  If anyone is interested, please e-mail me privately.
I'm not really sure what the "street price" is on them, so feel free
to make an offer.  This is one of the original all black units and I
think it was from either the first or maybe second production run.

Thanks and happy looping!
Tom