Re: Repairing worn-out FCB1010 kick-pads

That's what I suspected.  Making stuff repairable, or easily repairable also drives the price up.

TH

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 1:04 AM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
I opened up my old FCB1010 pedal yesterday to see if I could take out
one of the working button pads and use it to replace the bad one in my
younger FCB1010 pedal. But I had to give up, it seems just impossible
to get them out of that massive shell. Obviously that pedal was built
to force people to buy a new one when a part of it breaks down.