Re: EDP BOTHER SYNCH!!! (sic)

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:

> machine... (like multiply) then go back to adding and inserting on BOTH..
> but one being out... by a correct music unit.. then I tried 2 identical
>lops
> but with differnt setting for Quant 8ths... and then doing lots of
>subbing
> (my fave thing) the sound was just jumping crazilliy around (I have them
> panned nearly hard),

Wow, that's an interesting trick! I remember dreaming about doing it
when I only had one EDP (and a Repeater) and I sort of cheated it on
the Repeater by recording to two tracks, splitting them and slipping
one of them by a musical value. Anyway, I just checked and it can be
done in Mobuis - so I too will have some fun with that trick now.
Thanks for reminding me, I had totally forgotten about it over the
years ;-))

> and veru soon, I was handling 2 machines like I usually
> have done with one, eyes closed and grinning!!! I stood up... at home...
> hear me??? STOOD... UP!!!

That's wonderful!
STanding ovations from Sweden!

per