Re: MASTER LIST of Least Costly Live Looping Solutions

You're missing the Boss DD20 which is also more delay than looper but
has sound on sound and 23 seconds of delay with feedback control.
$219 in the US.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org NEW SITE 3/01/09